The price of the LG C7P varies from different retailers. Ebay was found to have the lowest price of all the retailers at the time of the search for the LG C7P. Prices change so I would advise to click on the retailers to the right and type LG C7P in the search of the site to check the price. I have also included customer reviews below, the reviews are different on every site. So again the best option is to check the sites by clicking on the retailers to the right, and a new tab will open directly to that site. Good luck with your purchase, and have a great day!
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 48.5″ x 28.1″ x 1.9″, TV with stand: 48.2″ x 30″ x 7.5″
- Smart functionality gives you access to your favorite apps and content using webOS 3.0
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- Individually lit OLED pixels achieve the ultimate contrast for outstanding picture quality
- OLED does not require a backlight giving it deep blacks and making it extremely thin
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 3 USB, 1 RF, 1 Component, 1 Composite, 1 Ethernet, 1 Optical, 1 RS232C (Mini Jack)
5 star – 68%
4 star – 9%
3 star – 6%
2 star – 5%
1 star – 12%
Customer questions & answers
Question: I would be using this for gaming is there any major improvements over last years model besides the 120hz refresh rate?
Answer: The input lag is now only 21 milliseconds on whatever mode you’re playing which is a huge improvement on last year’s models
By Roger Ochoa on June 17, 2017
Question: This this tv support hdr10? or just doubly vision?
Answer: Yes, LG is one of the major TV manufacturers that is trying to support multiple HDR formats.
HDR10 is an open format and can be easily installed in most 4K TVs, which is why you can see a cheap $499 4K TV and it says HDR when a $2,000 also says the same thing.
It’s if the TV can handle display HDR fully, and those ch… see more
By Nicholas on June 13, 2017
Question: This model has a “c” in the model number. previous models with “c” were curved. this isn’t curved from what i’ve read, but i’d like to verify?
Answer: The 2017 “C” is not curved. LG has not released a curved screen on 2017 models.
By M. Britton on May 10, 2017
Question: Is glare on the screen a major issue for brighter rooms?
Answer: I’d have to say yes; I just replaced a seven-year-old Panasonic plasma (using Kuros technology) with this TV, and I was shocked by how much more reflective the surface is. When the onscreen image is filled with light, it’s not so noticeable, but if the screen ever gets dark, the light reflections are pretty annoying. … see more
By Eric C. Rawlins on August 15, 2017
(Click here for more Reviews)