The price of the Sony X800E varies from different retailers. Amazon was found to have the lowest price of all the retailers at the time of the search for the Sony X800E. Prices change so I would advise to click on the retailers to the right and type Sony X800E in the search of the site to check the price. I have also included customer reviews below, the reviews are different on every site. So again the best option is to check the sites by clicking on the retailers to the right, and a new tab will open directly to that site. Good luck with your purchase, and have a great day!
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 38 x 22 3/8 x 2 1/4 Inches; TV with stand: 42 x 26 x 6 Inches
- Smart functionality gives you access to your favorite apps and content using Sony’s Android TV
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- Edge-lit LED produces great picture quality with sleek slim design
- 60Hz native refresh rate plus Motionflow XR gives you great motion for all types of content
- Inputs: 4 – HDMI, 2 – USB2.0, 1 – USB3.0, 1 – Component/Composite Hybrid, 1 – Composite
- Model year: 2017; Screen Size (inch, measured diagonally): 43 (42.5) Inch
5 star – 63%
4 star – 14%
3 star – 10%
2 star – 7%
1 star – 6%
Customer questions & answers
Question: What is the difference between the 2016 and 2017 models
Answer: There are a few key differences.
1. The Power Supply is now external and attached to the power cord. This means less heat inside the TV and very easy to replace PS if it ever goes out.
2. The HDR now has Super bit sampling, so the HDR looks more lifelike with more accurate colors and contrast. … see more
By Hi Def Fan on April 28, 2017
Question: Does this upscale resolution?
Answer: Hi Jese, Yes, this TV automatically upscale HD content to almost 4K resolution. Thanks! ^Ron
By Sony Support USA on June 5, 2017
Question: Can I run this TV without connecting it to the internet?
Answer: My setup: Cable Box via HDMI 1. When the TV is set to HDMI 1, I get the full function as a TV, using the cable box remote. I like having the Internet connectivity to keep current with the firmware update process though.
By Nik Grant on July 8, 2017
Question: Which hdr does this support? Dolby Vision or hdr10
Answer: HdR 10. No Dolby Vision
By luca on October 13, 2017